The acceptable use policy described in Section II (the “AUP”) specifies guidelines for users of Etrading Softwares services. By using Etrading Software’s services, accessing our website located at www.algolia.com, including Etrading Software Community (the “Website”), you agree to the latest version of the AUP and Etrading Software’s response in accordance with Section III and IV below. Etrading Software may modify the AUP at any time by posting a revised version on the Website and providing notice on the Website that the AUP has been updated.
Anyone may report a violation of the AUP by following the instructions in Section III.
If you violate the AUP or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Etrading Software services or the Website.
2. ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Etrading Softwares services shall not be used by any person or entity:
1. In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
2. For fraudulent purposes;
3. For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way, including by exposing them to inappropriate content;
4. To store, publish, display, or transmit defamatory, infringing, libelous, harassing, abusive, threatening or otherwise unlawful or tortious material;
5. To store, publish, display or transmit material in violation of third-party privacy rights;
6. To send unsolicited messages or postings, including bulk commercial advertising or informational announcements and “spam”;
7. To compromise or attempt to compromise the security of any Etrading Software or third party network, system, server, or account;
8. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Etrading Software, Etrading Software personnel, another subscriber or user, or any other person or entity; or
9. In any way that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Etrading Softwares services or which, as determined by Etrading Software, may harm Etrading Software or users of Etrading Softwares services or expose them to liability.
3. REPORTING A VIOLATION OF THE AUP
As a search as a service provider that hosts subscribers’ content, storage and removal of hosted content by Etrading Software’s services occurs automatically based on the actions of our subscribers.
Reports of a violation of the AUP described in Section II by our subscribers’ content that are directed to Etrading Software should:
1. Be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the following address:
Etrading Software Ltd.
78 Cannon Street,
London, EC4N 6HL, UK
2. Identify the exact content hosted, referenced or linked by Etrading Software that violates the AUP;
3. Document your efforts to contact the subscriber directly; and
4. Provide an email address to permit our subscriber or Etrading Software to contact you.
Etrading Software will promptly forward this report to the applicable subscriber. Etrading Software reserves the right to investigate any violation of the AUP or misuse of the Etrading Software services or Website. Etrading Software may suspend or terminate a subscriber’s account or remove or disable access to any content that violates the AUP or any other agreement with a subscriber for use of the Etrading Software services or the Website.
4. DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”)
Etrading Software complies with laws applicable to it and its services.
Etrading Software is a search as a service provider that hosts content of its subscribers. As an intermediary, Algolia is entitled to rely upon (among other things) the DMCA safe harbor available to hosting service providers and search engines. Although it is Etrading Softwares policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement, Etrading Software recommends that you submit a notice pursuant to the DMCA directly to the originating site of the content. Etrading Softwares response to these notices may include forwarding the notice to the applicable subscriber or removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. Etrading Software maintains policies and procedures to terminate subscribers that would be considered repeat infringers under the DMCA. See 17 U.S.C. 512 available at http://www.copyright.gov/
You may submit a DMCA notification to Etrading Softwares Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for additional information):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
identification of, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Etrading Software or the applicable subscriber to locate, the material that is claimed to be infringing or is the subject of infringing activity;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the applicable subscriber or Etrading Software to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Unless it is reasonably apparent to Etrading Software that the applicable subscriber has already received a notice of infringement from you regarding a particular content, Etrading Software will forward all the information you provide in your notice, including your contact information, to the applicable subscriber.
Etrading Software’s Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement is our Head of Legal, Etrading Software , Inc., Cannon Place, 78 Cannon Street,London, EC4N 6HL, UK, email: email@example.com.